Medical Studies is most pursued career in India and the world. A lot of students fail to qualify either the admission criteria or unable to bear the high education expenses. The course fee of Study MBBS in India ranges from Rs.20 lakhs to Rs. 1.5 crores depending on the marks scored in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). However, Study MBBS in Universities of Georgia, provide AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Science) Standard Education at easily affordable Course Fees without any entrance. The Georgia Medical Universities have a global recognition and offer the high standard of education and facilities including infrastructure and equipment.
Why Study MBBS in Georgia?
Georgia has become a hot destination for students from around the world who want to pursue MBBS in Abroad. Being a beautiful country, Georgia offers various benefits to Overseas students. Students from India, as well as other countries, go to Georgia to get the medical education. These are the main reasons why students choose to Study MBBS in Georgia.
- No entrance examination for taking admission in the MBBS Course.
- No Donation.
- The Georgia Medical universities are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), listed in World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS) and approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- No Condition of IELTS/TOEFL
- Fully English Medium
- Scholarships for Outstanding Students
- The MBBS Course is completed in 5 years specially designed for Indian Students.
- MBBS degree from the medical colleges of Georgia is globally accepted.
- Students are allowed to participate in international conferences and seminars which help them in gaining more knowledge and experience.
- Education imparted in Georgian Medical colleges is of the highest quality with highly experienced faculty.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS in Georgia very low compared to other countries and particularly India.
- Eligible for Education Loan
- Good Climate all the year.
Advantages of MBBS Studies in Georgia
- Georgia Universities offer you considerably better education when compared with private medical colleges in India. The main focus is about to acquire practical expertise in the student. The students also have accessibility to the most recent & modern medical devices. The best universities in Georgia stick to the quality guidelines of the World Health Organization and UNESCO. As a result, studying from the top-rated MBBS University in Georgia guarantees success in the medical career of the students.
- Students pursuing MBBS can apply for internship and further studies in 47 countries under LISBON CONVENTION.
- Students are given the opportunity to do the practical, experiments and clinical clerkship from 1st Semester onwards.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- The quality of accommodation in hostels is very good and Indian food is readily served at the hostels which given a homely feeling to the Indian students.
- Georgia is actually a most affordable option for MBBS than the Indian private medical colleges. Students in Private Indian medical colleges are lacking the practical experience. Therefore, there is absolutely no reason paying out big donations to get admission in private medical colleges in India. Indian students can get best MBBS education from the best universities in Georgia at an affordable cost.
- Georgia is a very safe and feminine prominent country. There is absolutely no crime and students from India can go in buses, trains etc without problems. Most of the people of Georgia are Christian and are God loving. Georgian folks are very pleasant and accept religious and cultural diversities.
- Compared with India, the process of taking admission in MBBS universities at Georgia is quite simple. Students with 50% score in PCB can take admission. The universities focus on skill developing that make sure the students have got a fair knowledge of the medical terms, where they will merge together with the training perfectly.
Qualification requirements to get Admission in MBBS at Georgia
- A student must have 17 years old.
- Student of the General / Open class must have completed high school exam with 50% in PCB Group.
- Student of ST/SC/OBC class must have completed high school exam with 45% in PCB Group.
- Basic English language speaking, writing and understanding ability.
Documents needed for getting Admission in MBBS at Georgia
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate (In English)
- Birth Certificate (In English)
- Valid Passport
- Passport size Photographs
- Travel and Health Insurance Certificate
- Bank statement of Guardian of 6 months
MCI Approved Medical Universities in Georgia
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- New Vision University, Tbilisi
- AIETI Medical School
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- European University
- High Medical School “Ayeti”
- Ivane Javakhashvili Tbilisi State University
- Kutaisi Medical Institute “Kutaisi”
- LLC Caucasus International University, Tbilisi
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi Medical University “Hippocrates”
- Tbilisi Public University “Metekhi”
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- Teaching University Geomedi
Top Medical Universities in Georgia
Shota Rustaveli State University (SRSU), Batumi (Government University) established in 1923 and New Vision University (NVU), Tbilisi (Private University) established in 2013 are highly recommended for Indian students due to their high-quality education system and facilities. It has been observed that 85 % of MBBS graduates from these universities easily clear the MIC Screening Test, Foreign Medical Graduate Exam (FMGE) that is conducted by Medical Council of India.
SRSU in located in the coastal city of Batumi. The mission of SRSU is to provide high-quality education to all the candidates irrespective of religion and nationality. MBBS education is imparted in the English language. The teaching and research staff involve 273 professors, 71 researchers, and 387 visiting professors.
NVU is located in the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi. The mission of NVU is to expand human vision through the promotion of education, research and innovation. The team comprises of over 400 professors, Scholars and Practising doctors. There are around 800 Indian students pursuing their MBBS career in NVU, Georgia. The MBBS course is imparted in the English language.
RECOMMENDED UNIVERSITIES IN GEORGIA WITHIN YOUR BUDGET!
Your Budget (Rs)
Recommended University by Verve Educare LLP
15 – 20 Lacs
|Tajikistan||Avicenna Tajik State Medical University|
20 – 25 Lacs
|Kyrgyzstan||International School of Medicine|
|30 – 35 Lacs||Georgia|
|65 Lacs above|
with high NEET score
Indian Private Medical Colleges
University Fees Structure for MBBS Studies in Georgia
New Vision University
|English||50% in PCB for General|
40% in PCB for OBC/SC/ST
|5 years||30 TO 35 Lakhs|
|Shota Rustaveli State University|
|English||50% in PCB for General|
40% in PCB for OBC/SC/ST
30 TO 35 Lakhs
Georgia is a country in the Caucasus. Sandwiched between Russia in the north and Turkey in the south, it sits on the coast of the Black Sea. The capital city is Tbilisi. Its population is almost 5 million.
Georgia is a rather mountainous country, home to some of Europe’s highest mountain peaks. Its highest point is 5,048 m above sea level. The mountains running through Georgia are called the Caucasus Mountains.
The highest mountain in Georgia is Mount Shkhara at 5,068 m. Georgia has about 25,000 rivers. The largest river is the Mtkvari.
It also presents a large mix of other landscapes and microclimates, ranging from dry wine-growing valleys in the east to lush Black Sea resorts in the west. Georgia is known for cities with narrow side streets, mangled and twisted stairways, and majestic old churches, some of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
With low levels of crime and corruption, since the mid-2000s Georgia has rapidly expanded its tourist infrastructure, developing into an emerging tourist destination.
The city’s climate is heavily influenced by the onshore flow from the Black Sea and is subject to the orographic effect of the nearby hills and mountains, resulting in significant rainfall throughout most of the year, making Batumi the wettest city in both Georgia and the entire Caucasus Region.
Tbilisi, Georgia Climate
Georgia Vs India Time
Indian Standard Time is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of time in Georgia. Example if 2:18 PM in India is 12:48 PM same day in Georgia.